As part of our homework menu, we would like to you post some thoughts on this page, and become involved in the philosophical question …
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SEE AS THE COLOUR GREEN IS THE SAME AS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SEE AS THE COLOUR GREEN ?
Tell us what you think.
or even change your mind !
COMMENTS from Aileen’s / Sara’s Class-
- Some people are colour blind which means they can’t see some colours – Sam
- Some people see, imagine and think the same way as we do and some people don’t. Everybody’s eyesight is different. Everybody has disabilities some people are colour blind. We are all different in our own ways. Some people have certain disabilities like blind or deaf. Some people are hurt or poor. Everyone has different skin colour and languages. Ethan and Cris age 9.
- Well I think if my shoe is black, other people might think they will call it green, until both of them agree that one of them was right about the colour. Feidhlim
- We hall have different actions – Euan.
- We are all different in our own ways. Quinn.
- Every one has different skin , languages and eyes – Kerim.
- We think that some people with disabilities can’t see as well as we do. So that means some have different abilities. They need hearing aids, or can’t see properly, and sometimes they can see things differently and hear things differently and imagine different stuff. Some people think differently, feel stuff differently. - Riana and Matilda!! Age 8 and 7.
- All the people in the world think different thoughts and feelings, They speak different languages, have different colour hair, different colour eyes, different colour skin they like different things. So people think different and people see the colour green differently. Yaqub and Gabriel
- I think that people see green differently, because some people are colour blind. Which means that they can not see colours. Because there eyes work differently. Fay.
- I think that people do not have exactly the same feelings. Shayla
- Everybody’s eye sight is different. There are loads of different types of Green. People see feel and hear different things. Most people think and see the same things. Some people have certain disabilities. Like blind people. Some people cannot hear anything. Green can look like different colours, to other people. Like people that are colour blind. Zac, Stephen & Charlie.